Dayliff DGY Yanan generators are robust, high-quality units designed for continuous duty in a wide range of power supply applications. All sets offer the following features:-
- Powered by dependable and efficient Dayliff Y series water-cooled diesel engines with 24V Starter system for all units 30kVA and above.
- Close-coupled at 1500rpm to a brushless single bearing alternator with solid-state AVR regulation.
- Base frame mounted on anti-vibration mounts and including a high capacity base mounted fuel tank for extended operation time.
- Powder-coated sound and weatherproof canopies with residential silencer for extremely low noise operation.
- Integral DSE digital control module that provides selectable readout of electrical voltage, phase current, output frequency, and battery voltage and engine speed, hours run, oil pressure and coolant temperature.
- Automatic shut down protection in the event of low engine oil pressure, high engine temperature and over and under speed with warning indicators provided for each condition.
- Digital automatic mains failure provision for starting the generator. An additional automatic transfer switch is also required for mains/generator power transfer.
Dayliff DGY Yanan diesel generators are reliable economical and high specification products that are the ideal solution for all continuous duty and standby power generating requirements.
|Prime/Standby Power Output
|Rated Power @ 1500rpm (kW)
|Max Power @ 1500rpm (kW)
|No. of Cylinders
|Fuel Consumption (litres/hr)
|Fuel Tank Size (Litres)
||Self excited 4 pole (1500rpm) single bearing brushless
||Solid State AVR ± 1.0% with 4% Engine Governing
|Dimensions & Weights
||Length, A (mm)
|Width B, (mm)
|Height C, (mm)
|Dry Weight (kg)
DERATING: Given outputs are sea level ratings. Sets should be derated at 1% for every 100m higher than 100m above sea level, and 2% for every 5°C temperature above 20°C for naturally aspirated engines.