Dayliff DGJ Perkins powered generators are robust, high quality units designed for continuous duty in a wide range of power supply applications. All sets offer the following features:-
• Powered by dependable and efficient Perkins (UK,USA) water cooled diesel engines.
• Close coupled at 1500rpm to a brushless single bearing MECC ALTE (UK) or LEROY SOMER alternator with solid state AVR regulation.
• Base frame mounted on anti-vibration mounts and including a high capacity base mounted fuel tank for extended operation time.
• Powder coated sound and weather proof canopies with residential silencer for extremely low noise operation. (80dBA @3m)
• Integral DSE digital control module that provides selectable readout of electrical voltage, phase current, output frequency and battery voltage and engine speed, hours run, oil pressure and coolant temperature. Remote monitoring is available as an option.
• Automatic shut down protection in the event of low engine oil pressure, high engine temperature and over and under speed with warning indicators provided for each condition.
• Digital automatic mains failure provision for starting the generator. An additional automatic transfer switch is also required for mains/generator power transfer.
Dayliff Perkins diesel generators are reliable economical and high specification products that are the ideal solution for all continuous duty and standby power generating requirements.
|Prime/Standby Power Output||kVA||9/10||15/16.5||20/22||30/33||45/50||60/66||80/88||100/110||135/150||150/165||180/200||200/220||250/275||300/330||400/450||500/550||750/825||1000/1100|
|Engine Data||Perkins Model||403A11G1||403A15G2||404A22G1||1103A33G3||1103A33TG1||1103A33TG2||1104A44TG2||1104C44TAG2||1106A70TG1||1106A70TAG2||1106A70TAG3||1106A70TAG4||1206A-E70TTAG2||16060A-E93TAG5||2206A-E13TAG3||2506A-E15TAG2||4006-23TAG2A||4008-TAG2A|
|Rated Power @ 1500rpm (kW)||9||14||19||29||42||55||73||94||123||136||162||179||236||281||368||451||658||900|
|No. of cylinders||3||3||4||3||4||6|
|Fuel Consumptions (litres/hr)||75% load||2||3.1||4||5||8||10||14||17||23||25||32||35||42||48||62||76||122||160|
|Fuel Tank Size (litres)||51||85||110||260||460||505||538||680||N/A|
|Alternator Data||Alternator Type||Self excited 4 pole (1500rpm) single bearing, brushless|
|Voltage Regulation||AVR±1.0% with 4% engine governing|
|Dimensions & Weights||Length, A (mm)||1910||2220||2300||2770||3520||3900||4700||4900||5190||6000||12000|
|Width, B (mm)||860||970||1110||1430||1630||2320|
|Height, C (mm)||1120||1490||1590||1870||2020||2190||2600||2900|
|Dry weight (kg)||359||749||820||1080||1250||1340||1440||1630||2300||2350||2310||2360||3730||3800||4770||5060||10700||17000|
Derating: Given outputs are sea level ratings. Sets should be derated at 1% for every 100m above sea level, and 2% for every 5°C temperature above 20°C for naturally aspirated engines. For turbo charged engines, refer to supplier.
Read More Show Less