Dayliff Aquastrong CIRC 16 is a highly innovative smart inverter controlled water boosting pump suitable for various domestic applications including hot water circulation for electric or solar water heaters as well as shower and general tap pressure boosting. Particular features include:-
- Innovative inverter controlled Permanent magnet water cooled DC motor that features high efficiency and super silent (28dB) operation.
- Anti-block hydraulic design with large water passage and optional easy to clean prefilter.
- Suitable for all water temperatures up to 90°C
- Fully automatic operation with inbuilt flow switch control.
- Integrated Design using non corroding materials including an Aluminium housing and engineering plastic hydraulic parts providing for up to 30,000 running hours operation.
- Extremely compact dimensions that enables simplified installation in confined spaces.
- Supplied complete with connectors, mounting brackets and separate inverter/controller unit.
- 2-year guarantee.
- Certified in accordance with the EU Uniform EN and the German Industrial DIN Standards.
Dayliff Aquastrong CIRC 16 is an exceptionally advanced product that uses state of the art inverter technology to provide the perfect solution to all domestic and residential water supply needs.
Power: 96W, 175-245V, 50HZ/60HZ
Enclosure Class: IP57
Pumped Liquid: Thin, clean, chemically non-aggressive liquids without solid particles or fibres
Max. Ambient Temp: 2 - 90°C
Max. Liquid Temp: 90°C
Max Suction Lift: 0m (non self-priming)
Start Flow: 1 l/min