The Dayliff Growatt inverter range are versatile high specification multifunction inverters designed for various applications including:-
- Grid-Tie combining mains AC and PV module DC input power sources programmable to prioritize PV supply with mains power used to supplement load requirements.
- Off-Grid for stand-alone PV solar-powered systems to provide AC power for various load requirements with battery backup for non PV availability.
- Power backup systems for on-grid mains failure battery feed loads.
The Dayliff Growatt inverters include the following features:-
- Pure sine wave output that provides filtered power for use with sensitive electronic devices.
- LCD display for operating parameters and user-configurable settings including battery charging current, AC/Solar output priority, and input voltages.
- Built-in smart charge controllers with automatic switching between AC and Solar power sources for optimized battery performance.
- Built-in MPPT charge controller
- Overload and short-circuit protection.
- Programmable supply prioritization for PV, battery, or grid supply
- Optional WIFI/GPRS for Monitoring software for real-time status display and control
- Parallel operation for scalability available on 5000W model only
- Compatible with lead-acid and lithium battery
|Rated Power (VA/W)
|Input AC Voltage (VAC)
|Max PV Input Power (W)
|Max. PV Array Open Circuit Voltage
|PV Array MPPT Voltage Range (VDC)
||30 - 80
||60 - 115
|Nominal Output Voltage (VAC)
||240VAC ± 5%
|Maximum Solar Charging Current (A)
|Maximum AC Charging Current (A)
|Nominal Battery Voltage (VDC)
|Peak Efficiency (%)
||Yes, 6 units
|Dimensions (DxWxH) mm
|Net Weight (kg)